You have certainly been in a situation when your girlfriends are assuring you that applying the eyeliner is the easiest thing to do. They say that it can be done in just one breath, but you are still finding it difficult. It is an annoying process and the struggle to apply it perfectly is real. The line should be flat, precise, clean. But in your case, it is all but straight and clean. Many women are facing this problem, so, to make it easier for all of you struggling for that perfect line, here are some of the best advices you can implement in this process:
- Instead of a pencil with a soft sponge at the end of it, use some matte eyeshadow and a brush. It might look that the pencil with the sponge is more appropriate and logical solution, but the situation in reality is different. The type of rubber or the sponge on the pencil can often be very rough, so the wet brush and the eyeshadow are much better solution.
- The hard pencil does not slide over the lid, it scratches. The result can be very painful, and the black line will have some redness along it. That is why it is good to warm the top of the pencil with a hair dryer, which will make it softer and easier to apply.
- It looks like you have run out of eyeliner, just in time when you need to put it. Don’t despair. The first thing you can do it so apply the mascara messier, leave a bit of it on the lid and then smudge it with a brush. The other thing you can try is to use a brush, and just over the mascara, apply a color and straight line just as eyeliner.
- The eyeliner line should start from the outer part of the lid and then work your way to the inner part. This way, the line will be straighter, more precise and just the way you like it, on both of the eyes.
- The liquid eyeliner looks much better than the pencil. If you have trouble making it with the liquid eyeliner brush, do it with the pencil first. After that, cover the line with the eyeliner. This is the best advice for the beginners.