Getting married? While most brides-to-be will spend many hours obsessing over the dress and the venue, makeup for your big day can often come as an afterthought. But just like everything else, it’s important to plan in advance. These are the reasons why you should always have a makeup trial in the run up to your wedding.
1. Even if you have a clear picture of how you want your wedding makeup to look, it might not be the right choice for your face shape or skin tone. With a trial, your MUA will have the chance to recommend the best choices for you – and you can see how they look in advance of the big day.
2. Another great thing about a trial run is that it gives you a chance to get to know your MUA. Not only will this make for a more relaxed atmosphere on the day, it will also give you the opportunity to check out their skills and ensure they are the right person to help you achieve the look you want.
3. You might not think that you have any allergies, but all beauty products are different – and there could be an ingredient in something that sparks a reaction. If that’s the case, you don’t want it to happen when you’re about to walk down the aisle. To be on the safe side, it’s best to try out everything beforehand just in case.
4. On the day itself, there will be so much to think about. So why not make it easier on yourself and cut one thing out of the equation? If you have a makeup trial before your big day, your MUA will be able to get you camera-ready in no time at all – freeing you up to focus on everything else!
5. Aside from the obvious, there are lots of things that you just won’t think of until you sit down with your MUA. When is the right time to get a pre-wedding facial, for example, and what do you do if you need a touch up during the day? With a makeup trial, you can discuss all of these things way in advance and come up with an action plan for the wedding itself.
At Glamdeva we can help you find the perfect hair and makeup artist for your big day. For a quote visit our website www.glamdeva.com or if you still feel that you have more questions that you would like answered please feel free to message us via our ‘contact us’ form.